Monday, April 27, 2009

Kick Sack for Jack

This is a kick sack for a baby. Made it for a guy at work who's wife had a baby. I finally got to work in the round changing colors and didn't mess it up. Joggless knitting in the round changing colors is so much easier than I thought it would be. The top is worked in a mock-cable.

Used some of the yarn I had stashed, it's a Hobby Lobby brand (Baby Bee) and for some reason I thought it was the best thing ever! I still have a ton of it sitting in a bag, all different colors. The infamous diagonal garter baby blanket was made of the same stuff.

Finally got to use some buttons! Mixed em' up to give it a unique look. The pattern called for sewing up the bottom, but I thought it might be handy if the bottom could be un-buttoned for changing those diapers!

Ta-Da! The finished sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment